All month long I’ve been posting on IG, FB, and Twitter based on the Candle of the Month, GETAWAY. My hope was to inspire, motivate, and encourage you all to plan a trip and go! So did any of you getaway? Well if you didn’t don’t worry, it’s not too late!
Planning a getaway can be a little stressful (at least for me it is lol), so you have options. There are a lot of online sites to help, but my preference is a working with a Travel Planner. Working with a Travel Planner has perks, such as:
- A Personalized Touch (person to person conversation about your needs):
- What type of trip are you thinking of (i.e. land, cruise, romantic, R&R, family friendly)?
- What location are you exploring (i.e. domestic, international)?
- What vacation activities are you interested in (i.e. Beach, Theater Arts, Adventure, Nightlife, etc) ?
- What are your travel budget needs?
- What services will you need (i.e. air, lodging, transportation, activities, meals, etc.)?
- Stress free planning and convenience:
- Rather than spend hours researching and price comparisons, your travel agent does all this for you!
- Some agents even accept payments, so that you can pay for your upcoming trip in installments allowing for budgeting!
All of this equals a fabulous getaway! I’ll even take it one step further and recommend an awesome Travel Planner for you, Mary Plans Vacations!
As your personal Travel Planner, Mary Reynolds devotes her time and energy into making sure you’re happy with your travel options. If you need any assistance, she’s just a phone call, text message or email away. If you can dream it, she can plan it.
“Watching others travel the world and broaden their horizons makes my heart rejoice and I absolutely love being a part of the process. We all work hard and should take time out to enjoy the journey!”
– Mary Reynolds
Mary Reynolds has access to the latest promotions, deals and offers with some of the top travel suppliers. With this ever changing industry, she keeps up with what is trending and current to make sure your vacation experience is one you will never forget.
Contact Mary at:
Remember it’s not too late, so plan and go!